Friday, March 21, 2014

The time freeze

The morning freeze
Not because the climate or anything turned the water into ice
or something similar
The time goes so slow that I can see the sun ray run
and the hummingbirds flap their wings so slowly

The rain drop so slow that I can dodge every tiny bit of it
and the wind blow so slow that when the paper blow I can just walk to get it back
The night is so long that the oil lamp need to be filled endlessly 
and I finished to make a two pages wish twice when the shooting star appear

I've been listening for the song endlessly
the same song that I never bored listening
and it reminds me of you all the time 
Minute seems forever and forever seems a sad day
because there just me and me
There's no scent of you, voices of you, smile of yours'

so I'd like to say something
"The time freeze without you here beside me"

No comments: