Thursday, January 19, 2012

Believe

To believe is something
HARD for somebody
and to believe is to trust
and to trust is to care
and that is the way how to live better

I have always have this dream
.. 
To write a book... 
looking forward about it ..
never hope it will be sold in any bookstores
but who knows...
I mean who would trust
the writing of a boy like me.. XD

A book that will satisfy me
and me and me 
or maybe some people.. 

And this is the "cover" for a book that maybe will never complete :)


anyway TUMBAYA is actually a "Dusun" language
and its mean Believe too :)

This is my intention besides photography and picture/video editing :)


2 comments:

Miki Aya said...

It's hard to trust anyone but ourselves these days. Sometimes, we can't even trust ourselves. Well, except for Him, of course. :)

b0m^2 said...

To believe in God and ourselves :)
Actually most of the time... i believe in Him and I always Happy after that :)