Friday, July 20, 2012

Passion


I love my camera... from my childhood I AM holding a camera and a lots after it. Some or almost all of it broke down because of curiosity, if Time is considered as a factor in becoming a nice photographer I surely win. But that not it, curiosity and exploration is the best. Books just show examples, the are no rules to be obey in photography, while speed light is an aid. 

Normal lens is just for an ordinary?
NO...!!!!
Any lens can make many picture!
a wide can make a portrait 
a zoom can make a landscape

A wide is not just for landscape
and a zoom is not just for zooming BIRDS

When you see some Pro
they don't always teach.
they look on other's picture and amaze.
They don't comment
they just seldomly giving opinion.
Why?
because everybody have their own arts
Others may give opinion
but nobody is too great in judging 
because nobody is perfect.

this may be the first camera that I hold
Years later I remember holding this
And this is what I have by my own now

So long 

4 comments:

Claire said...

my favourite post of yours. hehe
p/s camera yg lama tu masih ada ka yg jual?

b0m^2 said...

hahaha tQ nda tau la... macam bkurun abd da tu .. p mc ada juga la yg 2nd hand atau recond punya hehe

∂a∂yana said...

uuu, si bum2 cursing. :P

b0m^2 said...

hahaha no la.. just the melody of my heart. Actually it is Fork hahaha