Thursday, October 24, 2013

Exhausted to the max

Right now 
I suddenly woke up yet still sleepy 
after an hour nap, I cannot go to sleep again
maybe the body is just too exhausted
well sometimes it happen to me, feeling exhausted but can't take some rest
this week is so exhausting, not to tell it loud but just to share

the body had been working from sunrise to sunset and it goes on in the night
such a long preparation for such a short time event 
the big event has finally finish 
but still, tomorrow will be another event, morning and night, 
and in Saturday, there will be two event and I had to lose one because it clash..
anyway another job come to me just a few hour and it will be a hard one

it seems writing can make me sleepy again, 
and the thunder is striking, maybe it will rain tonight
hope so, 
as for life these, I feel wonderful and meaningful 
as the hole is now filled ..

I hope I'll dream a good one... night :)

No comments: