Friday, January 17, 2014

Its been busy yet lovely...

yep.. it been busy yet lovely
it been busy weeks from the beginning of the year till now
many things to do and to be done
this brain of mine seems working in a strange way .. 
yet it still doing its work properly with minor error

however, God always have a great plans, 
surprises and good news were also coming in .. 
and I wanted to say this from the beginning of the year, 
thank you God for such a lovely year.. 

Thanks for the presents.. 

I mean a lot of thanks... 
words can tell my feeling right now, 

But to be just I'm feeling happy and thankful right now

This year is my final year in this campus 
Yet it is still a long way to go 
This year will be sweet year and sad year in the end

I know it... I know it.. 
But until then .. 

I will laugh and smile, 
eat and cook, 
run and walk
sing and talk with you, 
all of you brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, 

I know God had plan something beautiful :)
Night all .. God bless you .. :)



Place where I learn and play, knowing new people and learning about humanity
(click to enlarge)


No comments: