Tuesday, February 12, 2019

I didn't surprise myself.

Being able to peek the future, I never got too surprised. Though I see it coming, I still bring the ring. Then it comes, just like what I had see coming, as what have been told in my dreams. But I couldn't  evad, I couldn't change it.

Tears coming down, its not just because you're leaving, but partly because there's nothing I can do to avoid it. Then I almost died when I walked away from you. The memories play like a movie, those conversations linger in my ears.

The ring that I bring, I had it locked away. so it can be a  reminder for those time when I should do something but I postponed it. For those time where I should be brave and strong. But it was too late to do anything. 

I may peek the future, still,  I couldn't give it to you. So farewell ring, I will throw you to the deepest sea in the darkest black.

No comments: