Thursday, November 24, 2011

100th post

Yup
will be away for some...
retreat.. means.. no internet...
no hp...
and all the IT related thing..
(maybe ==")

ho3..
nothing special about my 100 th entry actually,
just some ...
confession..??
mourn..??
naa...
its not that,

actually before I go,
I always want to tell you this..
Am very sorry,
for being
rude
childish
annoying

just to tell you..
actually..
its not who am I
It just me..
feels the
sadness,
emptiness,

loneliness,

Its been a while..
We never bubble anymore
Its always bothered me...
a lot...

Because It is me.. alone
That can't do that thing..
while the others..
the can do it freely ..

I gathered strength
quite sometimes
just to write this entry

you know....

I AM VERY SORRY
and i wanted to said it
from the very beginning..

No comments: