Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Well A Good Morning.. :D


Good morning readers. :)

Picture I snap with the D5100 this morning

although I know that there will just a few of you :P
I hope you will have a good time.. :)

anyway, I just came back from the retreat
at Pertapaan Karmel

The Groto


It was great and of course..
it was and still....
REFRESHING
and I feel blessed :)

anyway
my back..
it doesn't hurt anymore
thank God
I hope that I will manage to join this next year

And another thing,
miracle I sure :)
My relationship with other is going better
and I very loving it
........................................................................................................

The other story,
I MISS my friend very much

The One Voice..
I've made a video of them
I mean US

Here is the link anyway
just in case you would like to watch

Here is some photo that
I edited last week
when I'm very bored..
hehhehe
look, I publish it anyway hehehehe

The caption is original...
please.. mention my name if you use..
XD
just kidding..
but it is really original... :)

Look like this is the end of this update,
if I have more time, I will try to make a better post.. :)

:: I believe in Lord, because I am healed ::

so soon readers
..............................................................................................

2 comments:

Sylvester Jonny said...

wau! the picture is totally awesome . . btw who is Sylvester anyway? he is totally handsome . . .(n_n) . . hihi.

Clare Cheal Ared JC. said...

tolong la cile.
You are totally handsome I guess,
sampai sa pun ndak kanal, (^^,)