Tuesday, January 15, 2013

peeping through 2013

2012 is finally pass away
and for sure 21/12/12 is a myth
it end up nothing happen on that day

but moving on is 2013,
who know... maybe something will happen on this year 
like The Apocalypse last year,
Peter the Octopus on 2010 and many more 

This year in the other hand 
would be the Year of Faith for us 
and of course, the 13th election of the state
and I hope and pray so that the leader will not drag religions into politic
as it will results many bad things
and that is my biggest concern that for me is the biggest mistake 
if they see no option to win


This year is about being a class leader and I am really no good at that
but somehow I will try it out..
maybe this time it will be just good as years...ago and not like years ago..

Anyway wishing you a very happy new year and may God be with you through the year..
p/s : wait for the next entry :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being the class leader...thanks for updating me with your life...not a stalker,just someone who wanted to be friend with you...

b0m^2 said...

anonymous >> thank you for reading you're always welcome as my friend :)
tell me about yourself sometime :)