Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What Happened in 2012...

Happy New Year you guys..
it is sometime  that I didn't post anything  

well during the holiday, 
doesn't much happened 
it just another ordinary day

the highlight of the holiday is just some family gathering ..
A not so big family because it just focuses on my mother side grandpa as the top one in our family chart

well here the picture..
and be informed that its not me that take the picture..
thanks to anyone that manage to take this few shot

The first daughter family

the children of our late grandfather and some grandchildren(standing)

second son family

the 3rd daughter's family which is my family

Uncle(green tag) and nephew (pink tag)

4th son's family

5th son's family


6th daughter's family

7th son's family

December birthday celebration

my mother and his aunt (our grandfather's sister)
the young generation..


well that's all 
it is a great family gathering indeed
to know more and more relatives 
in the other story
after years of being in other town 
i finally managed to go and see a view of the seaside hills.
our family are planting some rubber tree...
these few picture below shows 
my family went there with me of course
and send a plastic tank to keep some water.

here is the place


my uncle hill paddy

the sea view

making the water trapper

going home

well I think that this post will end here.
I wish that this year I can blog more often 
and share wonderful things in my life
thank for reading

No comments: