Monday, May 27, 2013

Lets talk about "when I"

Hello readers, its been a while
sorry for letting this blog full with spider's web
for the first update,
Lets read this interesting ..... idiom/paragraph/article
(well you decide :p)

Does every "I love you" means "I wanna get you"?
For some reason I wrote.. no... I typed it
End up typing this entry with this title

Lets continue,
Does every word have only one meaning?
No, there are homonym too
One word with same spelling and pronunciation but have different meanings
for example, define "bow"
That's your homework

Well next is,
not grammar or anything
Its My rule of language,
and it is generally known as "indirect speech"
please don't copy for any assignment, coursework or anything with marks
because this is not the rule of the language
and simply doesn't give any A

When I say I hate you,
I doesn't really hate you, 
it just my word to hurt you when I'm desperate and angry
Give me time and I will make sure I'll be good with you again,

When I said I hate you,
Think again and ask for forgiveness
Then I surely said I forgive you

When I said I love you,
Please, don't be so mean,
Don't run away from me
It just my way to tell I like your style
I just want to be friend

When I said I love you
Don't leave me because I just need you
Doesn't mean I want you to be mine

When I say I love you,
I just want some attention
because somebody need that attention

When I said I love you,
Yes, I need you in my dark and my light
you're my best friend

Because the regular "I love you" meaning,
would be only two words for
"Be mine"

Please copy and paste
Aldrina Nicholas

Copy Paste ^^
hohoho originally entitled with "be mine" hahaha
after times reading it, 
it seems that it have deep meaning .. deeep .. haha  
well wait for my next update :3