Sunday, June 2, 2013

Update Mac to May

where should i start..
em... well I should tell from the last February 
And actually nothing much happened until now

1st phase practicum 
Its hard to be done but luckily
I have many friend to keep me accompany 


haha
with no me inside it...
there were indeed ..good students 
need to be motivated and need some extra attention actually

Examination
This time the examination was a little hard 
its not that hard actually,
it just because I haven't done my revision
overall, 
I just answer the question without knowing there are so many
mistake
but its okay, I just hope for the best :)

Kaamatan celebration
Happen before the exam actually but its all month celebration ahaha
Its not once but many times
The last celebration was the last Friday haha
Anyway
Have a look at these picture







We were also celebrating Mother's day that day haha
and thanks to those who take the pictures because I just watching from afar


That's me
Thanks to the one that take this picture
don't be mistaken,
there are still another person at my other side :)
I don't found me, alone, watching hahhaa

Barnabas Camp







a brief look through the camp
It was a great camp and a good time
meeting new friend, knowing old friend :)
A little talk on God and everything :)


That's me again :p
doing some editing haha
and now 
the end of story :) 
haha 
thank you for reading :)

No comments: