Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Almost change it...

Hello readers,
They may just a few who still read this blog
but it doesn't really matter now,

To be honest,
There's nothing to update for real
It just I wanted to tell you something..
I almost close this site because of the second blog but
gladly, I've found some trick accidently, so
I've removed my second blog post at the right hand of the blog

you may not notice it before
but it was very nuisance for me

well gonna do some editing later and for now... good bye second blog post :)

P/s : This blog is over 4 years now

2 comments:

Clare Cheal Ared JC. said...

Bum sa tia faham.. mcm sa prnh nmpak jg blog ko yg satu.. nga ni yg sa slalu p tgk2 ma kumin la ^^ erm mksd ko ini ka yg ko mok ttup?

b0m^2 said...

Oh.. kalau kau perasan ada dulu ada juga keluar sa punya "post" di siring... trus lau kauu scroll p bawah ... paaaaaanjang ni tapi ko nda perasan tu hehehe