Monday, November 11, 2013

another farewell lots of tears

There's a lot happened since my last entry
And I really mean it, 

but I myself forgotten it already
but some are not mean to be forgotten
I don't really know how to pour it in here
but just let it start like this

I was young and very shy
it just my smile that make them smile back
because it is the least I can do

Having myself with my classmate was good
but they came like light in my life
Friend that always cheer me up

To talk with them and laugh with them,
and share some secret with them
My life seems so good 

but I know the day will came up
where tears come flowing from the eye 
and sound of crying could be heard from every corner
the day when some of them go and just few of them stay

The day when smiles should be on lips
but tears came and wash it

but don't worry 
it just you can't see them as usual
but still they are your very best friend
the sadness in your had flow away from you
flow with the tears like a thousand river
but when the rain is gone you'll see smiles 
and happiness because 
"You are God's most precious gift for me"
it's not coincidence and mistakes
it's God plans for me and you 
so that you and I 
will have a great life

Long is it..?
anyway 
here's another one

It was a dark night
really dark and full of despair
and suddenly a voice call me out and walk to the light
and you came into my life and enlighten it
I never realize how happy you made me...
and now, I do

sorry if those two writing means nothing to you,
it just something that need to be read at least twice 
and those who know me to be understood 

anyway good morning :)

No comments: