Saturday, July 6, 2013

What If

What if today is my last day?

would you be good to me..? 
making sweet memories for me to bring along?

or painful reality to die with

well, make people happy even just for once, 
maybe tomorrow they are the one who make you happy
or pray for you 

I had this weird dream,
people dying around me, 
the best to do is nothing
because I feel I couldn't do anything,
but a dying person that time say this to me,
"Would you like to smile and make some of us happy?"
That brings a lot of goodness actually.. (in my dream)
they die peacefully
and in the purification, the one die peacefully
will make the other calm and peaceful 

a simple smile help a lot,
what IF you help them ...
It sure be better... :)

Make people happy although you may in pain,
because your reward is big in heaven :)

Night people :)

No comments: