Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Long ago, my hobby is..

It been years,
as long as I can remember, 
I have wrote  a few story during my primary school
but then I don't know where did I put it

And during my secondary school, 
it  begin to fade, but still I managed to write some
but then, it happen again, 
I have no idea where did I keep it., 
Its like you keep a treasure without making the map
then for sure it disappear 

Writing was never too lame 
and never too bore
but time and commitment is something hard to gain

During my primary education, 
I myself managed to enter a Japanese Malaysia Education Road show
where my story and my painting is taken and displayed on the exhibition
and taken to the other school too...

Secondary education was just ordinary,
compete on a few contest but never won anything
but I never participate the school competition actually
only participate the non-school contest
Until my last year at the school, 
managed to write something for a writing contest,
but it turns to be a international contest among students around the Asian 
or something like that.
That is the point when I suddenly eager to write again
Listed as the consolation prize receiver,
I never feel like losing
Consolation is still a great work among the Asians

Then again, there were another international level contest coming,
I entered it and didn't win anything,
my friend Maegyvear and I however receive some certificate
and its international, well, it push up my co-curriculum a little bit that year

Well, summing up,
Writing need reading and reading make good writing
in many chances, the early writing is mostly the same with what we read
until times of writing the and reading, we will gain our own style or writing
the punchline is very important but writers frequently use hard words to be decoded. 
well in other words, difficult grammar to be understood by others.
In some case I do it too

Well, people, never give up on your writing,
Good luck :)

No comments: