Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Today ...

suddenly posting 2 update today...

Anyway, waiting for my friend to print his work this early morning,
I unwrap the present which we receive yesterday



both book seems very useful
winning the 2nd runner up for Innovation was quite a joy for me
and winning these books will help me learn the action research earlier

Well lets move on, 
after lecture, when to some counseling session
turn out, it was good and relieving 
some "things" were playing in my mind again
something long forgotten 
anyway, looking forward for my second session

Later this evening after sending some papers to the lecturer,
went to the cafe and watch the news
suddenly saw the aunt that I haven't see quite some times
and when I went to buy the drink,
she said that
"uncle will never joke with you, nor chat with you as his time is already come" 
listening those words addresses to me, I felt that she still miss him and suddenly
I feel very sorry to her as I can't say anything
the "condolence" word were so hard to be spoken
and I'm very sorry for that
All I can do is just pray and hope the best for him and his family
As today is the first day of fasting for the Muslims,
Wishing you a happy Fasting month :)

good night :)

2 comments:

frecylla may said...

waa kulas, semangat AR sudah! haha bah, all the best praktikum 2!

b0m^2 said...

May > ha3 ko pun gud luck :p