Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Writing in the morning

It suddenly appear to me that I have to write this before I forgot about it :)
Last night or just now, I was dreaming a bad dream ...
although it was a good dream at the beginning
I was very scared to tell her that I broke her things.

A typical me,
broken something doing like nothing
but scared to death actually

well it turns out that is the only thing came out of the head..
but wait,
recently, I feel like I wanna get somebody
to talk with, to share with...
I just need that things..
because I don't recall being me.. :(

But then, I'll have this counseling session
with the counselor today ..
hope it will relief me a little bit

Well, went to toilet just now
and all the idea was gone
with all the "things" haha

Good morning :)

2 comments:

Aqim Razali said...

morning kulas-kulas. Hey siapkah cik kaunselor itu.

b0m^2 said...

secret hahaha
ko tau sudah pun hahhaa